Is your home or office in need of a new HVAC system? If so, you may want to consider ductless mini splits for your Jacksonville, FL house or office. Weather Engineers is proud to offer these innovative systems to our customers in Jacksonville, FL.
What are the perks of having ductless mini splits in Jacksonville, FL?
There are many benefits of having a ductless mini split system and they are as follows:
- They are very energy efficient and can save you money on your monthly energy bills.
- They are very quiet and won’t disrupt your daily activities.
- They provide a comfortable, consistent temperature throughout your home or office.
- They are easy to install and don’t require any major renovations.
When should you service your ductless mini split in Jacksonville, FL?
Your ductless mini split should be serviced at least once a year to ensure it is running properly and to prevent any potential issues. Some of the repair signs to look out for are:
- The unit is not cooling or heating your home or office evenly: It is not providing the same level of comfort as it once did.
- The unit is making strange noises: If your unit is starting to make strange noises, it may be a sign that something is wrong and needs to be fixed.
- The unit is leaking water: If there is water leaking from your unit, it could be a sign of a refrigerant leak or another issue that needs to be addressed.
If you notice any of these issues, please contact Weather Engineers as soon as possible to schedule a repair.
How much does it cost to install a ductless mini split in Jacksonville, FL?
The cost of installing a ductless mini split will vary depending on the size of your home or office and the number of units you need. However, the average cost of installation is between $3,000 and $5,000.
If you’re interested in learning more about ductless mini splits in Jacksonville, FL or if you’d like to schedule a free consultation, please contact Weather Engineers today at 904-503-7710.