Are you experiencing any of the following signs? If so, it may be time for a new AC installation in Jacksonville, FL.
- Your AC unit is more than 10 years old: The average lifespan of an AC unit is 10-12 years. If your unit is older than this, it’s likely not performing as well as it used to and may need to be replaced.
- You’re experiencing regular problems with your AC unit: If your AC unit is breaking down often or you’re constantly calling for air conditioning tune-up in Jacksonville, FL, it’s likely time for a new one.
- Your AC unit is not cooling your home as effectively as it used to: If your home feels hotter than it did before you installed your current AC unit, it may be time for an upgrade.
- Your AC unit is costing you a lot of money in energy bills: If your AC unit is working overtime to cool your home, it’s likely using more energy than it should be. Upgrading to a newer, more efficient model could save you money on your utility bills.
- You’re uncomfortable with the noise your AC unit is making: Older AC units can be quite noisy, which can be annoying and disruptive. A new unit may be quieter and more pleasant to live with.
If you’re experiencing any of these signs, it’s time to consider a new AC installation. Contact a local AC contractor like Weather Engineers Inc. for more information regarding air conditioner service in Jacksonville, FL. We offer a wide range of AC units and installation services to meet your needs. We’ll help you find the perfect unit for your home and install it quickly and efficiently so you can start enjoying cooler temperatures right away. Give us a call today at 904-478-9605!