Air conditioners provide you with controlled climate throughout the year and keep your room free of dust and bacteria as well. It also prevents build up of excessive humidity inside your room by sucking water. While this gadget provides years of services, there are occasions when it will break down. You need not worry if this catastrophe takes place within the warrantee period, as the distributor you purchased it from will send their engineers to fix the problem free of cost. However, calling the distributor post expiry of the warrantee period is not a wise idea since you will end up paying a huge sum. On such occasions, you need the help of a reputable company such as Weather Engineers, renowned for their exemplary air conditioning maintenance services.
Factors to keep in mind
- You can cut down on expenditure by signing up an annual maintenance contract with them. No doubt, you can seek the assistance of a different agency for the task too. However, you should check their website for the following points.
- How long have they been in the business?
- Do they hold a valid license required for carrying out AC maintenance jobs in your city?
- Has the original equipment manufacturer provided them with a certificate stating that they have enough skills to service their ACs?
- Do they offer service round the clock?
- Do they replace faulty parts with original spares? If yes, do they provide a warrantee on the spares? This means that they will replace that spare if it breaks down within that period.
Why you should opt for Weather Engineers?
This company meets all the points mentioned above. Their skilled technicians, armed with the latest diagnostic equipment and original spares will visit your place and fix your AC even at odd hours. Instead of burning a hole in your pocket because of umpteen service calls, visit weatherengineers.salessupplychain.com, providers of top quality air conditioning maintenance services, and sign up an AMC with them.