If you’re in the market for a new air conditioning unit, you may be wondering if a ductless system is right for you. Ductless HVAC installation has become increasingly popular in recent years, thanks to its energy efficiency and ease of installation. But before you make a decision, there are some factors you’ll need to consider. In this post, we’ll take a look at what goes into a ductless HVAC installation and what you can expect from the process. Keep reading to learn more!
- Ductless systems require professional installation: Unlike some other types of air conditioning units, ductless HVAC systems must be installed by a professional. This is because the system requires special tools and equipment to install properly.
- The installation process is typically quick and easy: Once a professional has been scheduled for the job, the actual installation process is usually fairly quick and straightforward. In most cases, the entire system can be up and running in just a few hours.
- You’ll need to have an outdoor unit installed: One of the most notable features of ductless HVAC systems is that they require an outdoor unit to be installed. This is necessary in order to connect the indoor and outdoor units properly.
- The cost of installation will vary: The cost will vary depending on the size of your home and the complexity of the job. However, in general, the cost of installation is typically lower than that of traditional HVAC systems.
- Electrical work may be required: In some cases, the installation of a ductless HVAC system may require electrical work to be done. This is typically only the case if your home doesn’t have an existing outlet for the outdoor unit.
- A permit may be required: In some areas, a permit is required in order to install a ductless HVAC system. This is typically only the case if the job requires electrical work to be done.
- You’ll need to schedule a professional inspection: After the installation is complete, you’ll need to have a professional inspect the system to ensure that it’s working properly. This is typically included in the cost of installation.
Keep these factors in mind when considering ductless HVAC installation for your home. By doing your research ahead of time, you can be sure that you’re making the best decision for your needs.
Weather Engineers is here to help!
If you’re considering ductless HVAC installation for your home, Weather Engineers can help. We’re a leading provider of HVAC services in Jacksonville, Florida, and we’re dedicated to helping our customers find the best possible solutions for their needs. Contact us today at 904-356-3963 to learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation. We look forward to helping you make your home more comfortable!