If you have ever been in a room with no air conditioning, then you know how uncomfortable it can be. To make sure your AC is running at peak efficiency and doesn’t break down, it’s important to schedule regular maintenance from a professional company. This blog post will give you some tips on what to look for when scheduling summer AC maintenance in Jacksonville, FL.
1) Make sure the company you are working with has good ratings. You can check online or ask other people that have had their AC maintained in the past for recommendations. It is recommended to select a company that provides comprehensive HVAC services in Jacksonville, FL.
2) Be sure that the company you choose has experience with your type of AC. Central air conditioning units are different than window unit air conditioners. In the same way, if you need a contractor for servicing commercial HVAC in Jacksonville, FL, you have to check whether the contractor has experience in servicing commercial units.
3) It’s important to know that there are many different types of AC units. Make sure you check what type of system your home has (window, central) before scheduling maintenance.
4) You should always get a quote before having any work done, and you can compare prices from different companies online to find the best deal. The quote comparison strategy applies even for air conditioning repair in Jacksonville, FL.
5) Ask the company how long their work warranty is. If anything goes wrong with your AC within a certain period after maintenance, they will come out to fix it again free of charge.
If you want top-notch furnace repair in Jacksonville, FL, call Weather Engineers! We are available 24/365 for all your HVAC needs and we also offer year-round service plans that include regular inspections as well as emergency repairs when needed. Call us today at 904-478-9591 or schedule an appointment online.